Buy Kamagra Oral Jelly |Sildenafil Jelly | Viagra Jelly. No prescription needed. Free shipping . Only $2 per pill. Approved online Pharmacy. You can now Buy Kamagra Oral Jelly |Sildenafil Jelly | Viagra Jelly from Propharmacyshop.
What is Kamagra Oral Jelly ?
Kamagra 100 mg Oral Jelly contains sildenafil citrate in gel form and is aimed for oral use. It is an easily dissolvable drug. Sildenafil in kamagra oral jelly acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to increase blood flow into the penis for erection.
Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg sachet should be taken 25 minutes before the sexual activity. Squeeze the contents of a single sachet in a spoon and swallow, then drink a glass of water. Not more than 1 sachet should be taken in a day.
Kamagra 100 mg Oral Jelly should not be taken by the person who are allergic to sildenafil citrate. Those who are suffering from dizziness, liver, kidney, heart & blur vision. Fatty foods & alcohol consumption delay the result. Eat light food before taking kamagra oral jelly.
Kamagra oral jelly contain sildenafil which acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to increase blood flow which causes an erection. During sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. Kamagra 100mg tablets inhibit the action of PDE5 which resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection.
You should not use Kamagra oral jelly if you:
- are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- have a condition where sexual intercourse inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- have liver disease
- have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- are allergic to sildenafil or any other ingredients in Kamagra 100mg tablets
- cimetidine for treating ulcers, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), ritonavir or saquinavir (for HIV), itraconazole or ketaconazole (for fungal infections) alpha-blockers; like amlodipine for high blood pressure.